Secluded. Quiet. Beautiful. This tri level home on the West side of Wallowa Lake is the perfect home for your small family, or two couples trying to get away from everyday life!
Located on Wallowa Lake with lake and private dock access as well as 2 decks on 2 levels. Step into the house and you'll find the first bathroom with a shower on your right. In the kitchen you'll enjoy doing the dishes in front of the large windows with a view of Wallowa Lake. The kitchen is recently remodeled and offers all the modern conveniences of home. Past the eating bar is the living room with propane stove on your right, dining area to your left, and sliding glass doors that open onto the main level deck with your patio set and BBQ.
Climb the spiral stairscase to the open banister loft with a queen sized bed and half bathroom. Descend the steps past the living room down to the lower bedroom for your king and twin open bedroom, French doors that open out to the bottom level deck (which is where the steps to the dock start), and another full bathroom with a shower tub combo.
This home has private lake access and a private boat dock! You'll get your exercise while staying at this house with the spiral stairscases as well as the steps down to the boat dock. While there is not a bedroom on the main floor, lots of families bring Grandma or Grandpa and they can sleep on the couch on the main level as we are told its quite comfortable and just a few steps to the main floor bathroom.
entrance onto deck overlooking Wallowa Lake
full bathroom with shower stall
Up Spiral Staircase:
Queen bed in loft
Down Spiral Staircase:
open sleeping area with king and 2 twins
full bath with shower/tub combo
entrance onto deck and stairs to dock
* Private Wallowa Lake boat dock and lake access
* Private setting at the end of a road
* 3 level home provides plenty of room to spread out
* Bathroom on each level
* Propane BBQ
* Cable with DVD/VCR
* Wi Fi
* NO PETS ALLOWED
* Parking for 2 vehicles, sleeps 6.
Things to note:
Due to the steepness/backing at west side houses, we ask that you do not bring your boat and trailer to the home.
To keep our driveways in good condition, we ask that you come out of them in 4x4 year round or in manual LOW.
Docks are in the water from 5/15-9/10 roughly. However, if water levels drop, they will be pulled sooner. This is considered an act of nature--no refunds will be given.
Observe the 25 MPH posted speed limit along Lake Shore Drive. Many of these houses are owned by local people and would greatly appreciate your slower speeds.
* Subject to board availability
* Delivered to your home upon your arrival
* Picked up night before your departure
* Signed Waiver is required
* Price includes life jacket and paddle
* Grocery shopping * Gift Baskets * Bakery *Flower delivery JUST TO NAME A FEW
* STARTER KIT provides paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and dish detergent.
* Spices, oils, condiments, etc., are NOT included.
* Kitchens are fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses, etc.
* Linens and towels are provided, but not all places provide beach towels.
* All rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill. Charcoal is not provided.
* If your home has a wood stove/fireplace, firewood and matches are provided.
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|
LAUNCHING: NO HOUSE ALLOWS BOAT LAUNCHING FROM THE HOUSE.
- Launch from north or south day use areas.
- Refer to your individual home information on empty trailer storage. CALL IF QUESTIONS.
- If you leave your boat/truck at the launch areas, make sure you lock the vehicle.
- You are responsible for your own wake and any damage caused by you in regards to our dock.
- You are responsible for your own wake and any damage caused by you to other docks on the lake.
- Observe the no wake buoy, the posted speed limit on them is clearly marked.
- Be respectful of boats moving slower than you and be considerate of the wake you create.
- The buoys in the lake are clearly marked with posted speed
- Do not engage in “drag races” close to the West side homes
- Please depart slowly from the docks and come in slowly to the docks.
- Slow down if another boat is trying to overtake you.
- Please provide an ample berth around slower moving vessels.
- PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS
- Noise travels very well on the lake. Please be respectful for your neighbors on and off the lake.
- The middle and highway side of the lake are more suited for play time.
- The west side of the lake where the cabins/houses are located is more suited for fishing, quiet travel, and “Sunday drives”
Location - West side of Wallowa Lake.