Charming and cute knotty pine interior inside the Backcountry Bungalow takes you back in time and lends to a sweet rustic cabin in the woods feel.
Open the door and step back in time during your stay at the Backcountry Bungalow. Relax and unwind with plenty of living room seating, a dining table located in front of the large glass sliding door that looks out to your tree'd fenced back yard!
Larger back yard is perfect for your pets or your little ones. Trex type deck with built in picnic table will be the perfect place to spend your lazy afternoons. Enjoy cooking your evening meals on the BBQ located on the back deck. While there is a small porch on the front side of the home with chairs for your use, the back deck is where you'll find most of our Guests hanging out. Luckily, the back yard butts up to a vacant natural area with lots of natural grasses and trees, making you feel a little more removed from the activities on the resort side of Wallowa Lake.
The queen-sized bedroom has adjoining bathroom with a shower stall only. Walk back thru the living room and enter the smaller galley like kitchen is plenty big enough to prep your meals and has another door that opens to back yard.
Sweet little cabin, the perfect place for your couple's retreat, small family vacation, and just an opportunity to get away from it all! Nicely situated to be within walking distance to all the activities at the resort side of Wallowa Lake.
queen bed with adjoining bath with shower stall
living room with hide a bed
fenced back yard
parking area to left of home
small sitting area on front side of home
natural grasses and wild flowers
2 steps into house
Areas to note:
* bathroom access is thru the bedroom.
* curtain instead of door separates bedroom from living room
* Fenced in back yard
* Rustic ambiance meets modern amenities
* Walking distance to activities at Wallowa Lake
* Basic cable and a dvd/vcr
* Sleeps 4, parking for 2 vehicles.
* Propane BBQ
* Pet friendly
Things to Note:
- Occupancy and parking cannot be exceeded due to this home having a vacation rental permit. Please see above under AMENITIES for parking and people allowances.
- No fires or fire pits are ever allowed due to the heavy timbered area and county restrictions.
- If you are looking for a place to gather with other members that are renting cabins, please use the Wallowa Lake State Park, Little Alps Day use Area, Joseph City park, north and south day use/boat launch areas.
- Review our cancellation policy
STAND UP AND PADDLE and KAYAK RENTALS:
* Subject to board availability
* Delivered to your home upon your arrival
* Picked up night before your departure
* Signed Waiver is required
* Price includes life jacket, paddle, leash, whistle, and delivery
* Grocery shopping * Gift Baskets * Bakery *Flower delivery JUST TO NAME A FEW
* STARTER KIT provides paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and dish detergent.
* Spices, oils, condiments, etc., are NOT included but some houses do have them.
* Kitchens are fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses, etc.
* Linens and towels are provided, but not all places provide beach towels.
* All rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill. Charcoal is not provided.
* If your home has a wood stove/fireplace, firewood and matches are provided.
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|
Location - Resort side of Wallowa Lake.