The Fine Print:
Check in/out info:
* Check in starts at 4 pm
* We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply.
* Some roads maybe gravel, narrow, and/or may require an SUV or 4 wheel drive, please inquire
* GPS directions are NOT recommended Check out info:
* Check out is at 11 am
* Late checkouts may be available if schedule permits, additional fees may apply.
* Late departures must be arranged by calling the office 1 day prior to departure.
* Please read the WELCOME letter on our expectations of you as you check out.
* Confirmation letters with key information and directions sent 2 weeks and again 3 days prior to arrival once your reservation is paid in full.
* # home sleeps is the # you can have at the house at any given point.
* No gathering at the homes or the yards.
* Exceeding occupancy of people and cars could result in termination of your stay.
ALL CABINS ARE NON SMOKING--$500 FINE IF WE DETECT SMOKING.
* STARTER KIT provides paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and dish detergent.
* Spices, oils, condiments, etc., are NOT included.
* Kitchens are fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses, etc.
* Linens and towels are provided, but not all places provide beach towels.
* All rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill. Charcoal is not provided.
* If your home has a wood stove/fireplace, firewood and matches are provided.
* Not all of our homes are pet friendly. Please review our pet friendly homes. Please don't just assume you can bring your pet to all of our homes. Sneaking pets in will incur heavy fines.
Forms of Payment:
* Visa, Mastercard, Discover
* Checks: personal, cashier's or money orders
* Checks payable to WLVR and mailed to PO Box 296, Enterprise, OR 97828, received 15 days prior to arrival.
* Balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival. Card on file will be charged unless other arrangements have been made.
Not all of our properties welcome your furry friend. Please check this PRIOR to booking your reservation. Sneaking in pets to not pet friendly homes will result in a fine of $500 per day of your reservation.
IF your home is pet friendly, then this is what we ask of you:
* $15 per pet fee per night.
* Please brush your pet prior to arrival and have it groomed prior to arrival.
* Keep pet off all furniture and out of bedrooms.
* Clean up after your pet when it does it's business outside. Leaving this for us will result in a $60/hr charge, minimum $60.
* Keep on a leash at all times while outside.
* Do not leave your pet unattended in the house.
* Consider purchasing CSA Damage Insurance as this could save you some expenses if your pet forgets their manners while on vacation.
* If you have purchased CSA Travel Insurance, you may be covered for life's hiccups, please refer to your policy prior to your trip to evaluate your coverage. If you didn't purchase it, then.......
* If you cancel within the 30 days of your arrival and we are able to rerent the home out for the same number of days as you had, then a full refund minus a $50 cancelation fee.
* If your home sits empty, then we retain your deposit.
* If you have to cancel for a medical issue, or a family emergency, we will evaluate the issue on a case by case basis and may allow you to keep your money on file for a future stay in the same cabin.