|Property Size||2,100 sq. ft.|
Enjoy the views from the dining room, kitchen, living room, master bedroom, both bedrooms upstairs--ALL showcase the wonder of Wallowa Lake! Spend your time enjoying your long awaited book and lounge on the deck. Your stay at this home will be quiet, peaceful, and relaxing!
Perfect home for a wide variety of families as well as friends! King bed on main level, king bed on upper level, 3rd bedroom has 1 queen and 1 twin. Both baths have a shower/tub combo.
THIS HOME OFFERS WEEKLY RATES.
1/2 bath off of utility
queen and twin bed
king bed in other bedroom
* 2 king sized beds
* private boat dock and lake access
* large deck overlooking Wallowa Lake
* nicely maintained yard for your family`s enjoyment
* cable and dvd/vcr
* propane bbq
* sleeps 6, parking for 3 cars
Things to note:
- To keep our driveways in good condition, we ask that you come out of them in 4x4 year round or in manual
- We try and have the docks in from 5/15-9/10. However, if water levels drop below safety levels, they will be pulled sooner. This is considered an act of nature--no refunds will be given if we do have to pull the docks early.rougly
- Observe the 25 MPH posted speed limit along Lake Shore Drive. Many of these houses are owned by local people and would greatly appreciate your slower speeds.
STAND UP AND PADDLE and KAYAK RENTALS:
* Subject to board availability
* Delivered to your home upon your arrival
* Picked up night before your departure
* Signed Waiver is required
* Price includes life jacket, paddle, leash, whistle, and delivery
* Grocery shopping * Gift Baskets * Bakery *Flower delivery JUST TO NAME A FEW
* STARTER KIT provides paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and dish detergent.
* Spices, oils, condiments, etc., are NOT included but some houses do have them.
* Kitchens are fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses, etc.
* Linens and towels are provided, but not all places provide beach towels.
* All rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill. Charcoal is not provided.
* If your home has a wood stove/fireplace, firewood and matches are provided.
|Feb - 2018|
|Mar - 2018|
|Apr - 2018|
|May - 2018|
|Jun - 2018|
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Low Winter 2018||1/4/2018||5/15/2018||$255||2|
|Mid Spring 2018||5/16/2018||5/24/2018||$255||2|
|Holiday Spring 2018||5/25/2018||5/28/2018||$310||3|
|Mid Spring 2018||5/29/2018||6/14/2018||$255||3|
|Peak Summer 2018||6/29/2018||9/10/2018||$370||3|
|Mid Fall 2018||9/11/2018||10/31/2018||$255||3|
|Off Fall 2018||11/1/2018||11/21/2018||$255||2|
|Holiday Fall 2018||11/22/2018||11/26/2018||$310||3|
|Off Fall 2018||11/27/2018||12/20/2018||$255||2|
|Holiday Winter 2019||12/21/2018||1/2/2019||$255||3|
LAUNCHING: No launching from the house please.
- No house in our rental program allows boat launching from the house. You MUST use the boat launch areas on the North or South end of the lake.
- Refer to your individual home information on empty trailer storage. CALL IF QUESTIONS.
- If you leave your boat/truck at the launch areas, make sure you lock the vehicle.
- You are responsible for your own wake and any damage caused by you in regards to our dock.
- You are responsible for your own wake and any damage caused by you to other docks on the lake
- Observe the no wake buoy, the posted speed limit on them is clearly marked.
- Be respectful of boats moving slower than you and be considerate of the wake you create
- The buoys in the lake are clearly marked with posted speed
- Do not engage in “drag races” close to the West side homes
- Please depart slowly from the docks and return slowly to the docks.
- Slow down if another boat is trying to overtake you.
- Please provide an ample berth around slower moving vessels.
- PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS
- Noise travels very well on the lake. Please be respectful of your neighbors, on and off the lake.
- The middle and highway side of the lake are more suited for play time.
- The West side of the lake where the cabins/houses are located is more suited for fishing, quiet travel, and “Sunday drives”