The Shoreline is a beautiful home on the shores of Wallowa Lake. It is the perfect home for your family vacation! Fantastic gourmet kitchen with what has become known as "the Big Dog" frig! All the conveniences of home in the kitchen, as well as a front load washer and dryer. 4+ bedroom, 3.5 bath home has a sweeping view of Wallowa Lake and also has a custom built, private boat dock for your use (May 15 to Sept 10).
Luxury linens on all of the beds. Upstairs bedroom with a king has a private balcony and private bath with a shower tub combo. Main floor has king bedroom with adjoining bath with a shower tub combo. Lower level has the master suite with king bedroom and has a large soaking tub and a double shower too. Other lower level bedroom has king bed, sliding glass door onto a patio, and off to the side is the "plus" room with bunk bed that has a double on the bottom, twin on the top and a 1/2 bath.
2 car garage and carport for your use while you stay. This home offers wi-fi, expanded cable, flat screen tv`s, dvd players, ipod docking station, and vcr. A massive kitchen table is the perfect place to have your dinners or the ever popular board game tournaments!
Sleeps 10, parking for 4 cars. Off site parking is available for those traveling with camp trailers or snowmobile trailers or additional cars/trucks than parking allowance permit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A STRICT NO PET HOME. IF EVIDENCE IS FOUND OF A PET (INCLUDING HAIR, POO, TOYS, OR FOOD), YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED $500 PER DAY.
king sized bedroom
entrance onto deck with Wallowa Lake view
Upper Floor: access by spiral staircase
private balcony with sliding glass door
Lower Floor: access by spiral staircase
king bedroom with adjoining bathroom (soaking tub) and sliding glass doors
king bedroom with sliding glass doors and adjoining plus room with double/twin bunk & half bath
* 4 plus bedroom home
* 4 king beds
* large flat screen TVs
* large deck overlooking Wallowa Lake
* private boat dock and lake access
* covered parking and private garage for your use
* gourmet kitchen
* extra off site parking available
* propane bbq
* cable and VCR/DVD
* Wi Fi
* Parking for 4 vehicles, sleeps 10.
* Extended stay discounts available during mid and off season.
Things to note:
1) While there is parking for your boat trailer at the house, it is tricky. We ask that you launch the boat, then pull the empty trailer into the parking area. You might have to unhook and manually maneuver it around to the parking place. Please do NOT take a boat into the driveway.
2) Docks are kept in the water from 5/15 to 9/6. However, if water levels drop below safety levels, we may have to pull them earlier. This is considered an act of nature--no refunds will be given if we do have to pull the docks early.
3) Observe the 25 MPH posted speed limit along Lake Shore Drive. Many of these houses are owned by local people and would greatly appreciate your slower speeds.
Please note that discounts are offered for extended stays in mid and off seasons. Please call for details.Peak season requires a 3 night stay. 2 night stays are allowed in mid and off season. Peak season requires a 3 night stay unless only 2 nights are available. If only 2 nights are available, please contact us at 800-709-2039 and we would be happy to "fill the gap" with your reservation.
Check in info:
* Check in starts at 4 pm
* Check out is at 11 am
* We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply.
* Some roads maybe gravel, narrow, and/or may require an SUV or 4 wheel drive, please inquire
* GPS directions are NOT recommended
* Late checkouts may be available, addit'l fees may apply. Call the office 1 day prior to departure to see if we can arrange it.
* Please read the WELCOME letter on our expectations of you as you check out.
* Confirmation letters with key information and directions sent 2 weeks and again 3 days prior to arrival once your reservation is paid in full.
* # home sleeps is the # you can have at the house at any given point.
* No gathering at the homes or the yards.
* Exceeding occupancy of people and cars could result in termination of your stay.
* No tents or RV's are allowed.
* Local phone: 541.426.2039
* Mailing Address: PO Box 296, Enterprise, OR 97828
* Toll Free: 800/709-2039
* Website: www.wallowalakevacationrentals.com
* Email: Contact us or email us at [email protected]
* 24 hrs online booking process available
ALL CABINS ARE NON SMOKING--$500 FINE IF WE DETECT SMOKING.
* STARTER KIT provides paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and dish detergent.
* Spices, oils, condiments, etc., are NOT included.
* Kitchens are fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses, etc.
* Linens and towels are provided, but not all places provide beach towels.
* All rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill. Charcoal is not provided.
* If your home has a wood stove/fireplace, firewood and matches are provided.
* CSA - Travel Insurance is available to purchase and may cover any trip hiccups.
* Credit cards on file will be charged for excessive wear and tear on our homes.
Forms of Payment:
* Visa, Mastercard, Discover
* Checks: personal, cashier's or money orders
* Checks payable to WLVR and mailed to PO Box 296, Enterprise, OR 97828, received 15 days prior to arrival.
* If you have purchased CSA Travel Insurance, you may be covered for life's hiccups before your trip, during your trip, and even up to 6 months after your trip. Check into this as it could help with your trip.
* If you have given us more than 30 days notice before your arrival, then we will give you your deposit back minus a $50 cancelation fee.
* If you cancel within the 30 days of your arrival and we are able to rerent the home out for the same number of days as you had, then a full refund minus a $50 cancelation fee.
* If your home sits empty, then we retain your deposit.
* If you have to cancel for a medical issue, or a family emergency, we will evaluate the issue on a case by case basis and may allow you to keep your money on file for a future stay in the same cabin.
* Balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival. Card on file will be charged unless other arrangements have been made.
* Not all of our homes are pet friendly. Please review our pet friendly homes. Please don't just assume you can bring your pet to all of our homes. Sneaking pets in will incur heavy fines.
STAND UP AND PADDLE RENTALS:
* Subject to board availability
* Delivered to your home upon your arrival
* Picked up night before your departure
* Signed Waiver is required
* Price includes life jacket and paddle
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Mid Fall 2017
Low Fall 2017
Holiday Thanksgiving 2017
Low Winter 2017
Holiday Winter 2017
Low Winter 2018
Mid Spring 2018
Holiday Spring 2018
Mid Spring 2018
Peak Summer 2018
Mid Fall 2018
Off Fall 2018
Holiday Fall 2018
Off Fall 2018
Holiday Winter 2019
Reviewed: Sep 14, 2017
They were great!
Thanks for a beautiful place for our annual reunion of sisters and spouses. It is wonderful to find a place that houses 10! Some had never been to this lovely corner of our Oregon.
Walla Walla, US
Reviewed: Dec 22, 2016
Very friendly and attentive!
We visited in the middle of winter and it was very cold (-9 to 12), but the cabin was very warm and comfortable. Nice wood stove to help our level of comfort. Unfortunately it was too cold to spend much time outside, although we did take grandkid's sledding a couple times. Owners left plenty of wood. Very nice experience.
Walla Walla, US
Reviewed: Sep 19, 2016
Very easy to rent. Any/all questions were responded to promptly. Very friendly staff.
Beautiful and relaxing property location. The house fit the needs of our large group perfectly.
Reviewed: Sep 13, 2016
Nicest place we have ever rented. The view was breathtaking, fishing experience better than we ever imagined, fantastic kitchen, great beds. It was one of the best vacations we have ever experienced. Lots of stairs but we have no problem with stairs so it worked well for us. Even if you can't navigate the stairs there is a nice bedroom and bath on the main floor and view from the deck so it would work if someone cannot use stairs. Very clean, thanks for sharing this great home with us.
Reviewed: Aug 14, 2016
Everything about our trip was amazing the house views it had everything we needed! We can't wait to plan our next trip!
Reviewed: Jul 31, 2016
Reviewed: Jul 28, 2016
We loved our stay! The family really enjoyed the property. We will back!
Reviewed: Jun 8, 2016
Reviewed: Feb 3, 2016
College Place, US
Reviewed: Dec 23, 2015
Reviewed: Oct 3, 2015
Your email with explicit driving directions to the house were worth their weight in gold. Also, the cheery hello when I called the office to inform you we would be leaving by 8am was so nice. No boredom in her voice or making me feel I was interrupting.
This was the first visit to the north east corner of Oregon for all in our party, which included 3 visiting sisters from Ohio. The house was so comfortable and accommodating inside and out. We loved sitting on the deck looking out at the beautiful moraine across the lake while being entertained by loons, geese, and ducks. We couldn't help but notice the number of vehicles passing by on the east side of the lake, and felt pleased with ourselves for choosing a house on the very quiet west side. Our only wish was to have meet Christine Anderson. We were fortunate to stumble upon her lovely book "Moments & Intervals" at the Enterprise bookstore, and it was clear that she lives very close to the vacation home. That would have made this visit over the top marvelous! Oh! The blood moon definitely added that once in a life time feel to our experience too, and the tram ride, and the Alpine Festival, and the art galleries, and the good food ... is it obvious how much we enjoyed our time? We most definitely will be back!
Reviewed: Jun 25, 2015
I made one phone call she was so very nice and helpful
The cabin was beautiful it was so peaceful and quite there we can't wait to go back
Reviewed: Jun 10, 2015
Location - West side of Wallowa Lake.
Properties located on west side of Wallowa Lake will either have private lake access nd private boat dock (during peak season) or will have a view of Wallowa Lake. If you rent a home on Wallowa Lake, the boat dock is yours for your private use during your stay. If you rent a home with a view of Wallowa Lake, there is not any lake access from your home and all lake enjoyment will need to be at the North or South sides of the lake at the public day use areas.